Tuesday 19 June 2012

Postcard prints.

One more exam left! Tomorrow I sit my physics GCSE and after that all of my external exams are completely over for this year. Man, that feels good to say. I’ve revised like crazy, so fingers crossed all goes well. Anyway, with the end of the most important academic part of this year, so begins the count down to the summer holidays here in England. The release from school uniform for six whole weeks. As you can imagine this prospect is a rather exciting one for a fashion obsessive like myself.One trend that’s got me even more hyped about summer is postcard prints. I’m in love.

How could you resist these beauties?





Topshop £70

Topshop £28


£45 Miss Selfridge

£45 Miss Selfridge





Excuse me whilst I cry tears of joy.

Thanks for reading my lovelies,
Bethany Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment