Wednesday 11 July 2012

French fashion.

Bonjour! Hi there guys, it’s been a while hasn’t it? I’m sorry that I haven’t written in so long. Busy, busy, busy me. Anyway exams are over and I’m back from my holiday to France. Now, being the clothes fanatic that I am, I just had to buy some new clothes. Not only did I get some stunning pieces for the summer holidays  (a week away yay) but I also ticked off number four on my bucket list of things to do before I die, “buy an item of clothing from France”. In fact I ticked number four off six times! In the week I was away I bought six pieces of pure beauty.

1.       Suede fringed skirt for $18.

2.       Hawaiian shirt $9.

3.       Pink mullet skirt $16.

4.       Black and peach sheer hem dress $19.

5.       Black silk shirt with studded collar and sleeves $5.

So that’s a total of $67 on clothes, no bad eh? I’m not sure how this has happened but I’ve gained a reputation for being the style obsessed girl in my year, so I had a lot of people on the trip asking for my advice and opinion on clothes. I find it one of the most flattering things that can happen to me if I’m honest.  Then on the last day of the week, on the coach ride home, they gave out some “awards” to certain girls, so one girl got “best laugh at the dinner table” and another got “most polite”. I tell no word of I lie, it was the perfect end to my week when I got awarded “best dressed”.

Any way I digress, these pictures show two peices very similar to my pink skirt and silk shirt, they aren't exact but close enough to give you the idea.



In case you wondered, fashion in French is “la mode”!

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment