Tuesday 25 December 2012

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

This is just a post to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas! I hope you've had the chance to spend the day with those you love and, obviously, stuff yourselves full of turkey and roasties. I'd go as far as to say, that this has been my best Christmas yet. Not only did I get to spend the morning with my Dad, Step-Mum and beautiful baby sister, but I also got to see my Mum's side of the family and Step-Dad in the afternoon. It's been truly fantastic.

Up until now its been rather noisy, as tends to be the case with most of my family gatherings, but now I'm on the sofa wrapped up in new PJs with a hot water bottle and watching Christmas specials. I don't think there's a better way to end such a day is there? I'm also lucky enough to be typing this blog post on a brand new laptop, given to me as a gift from my Dad and Step-Mum. It's absolutely perfect, and I can't express how much nicer it is to be working on this one than my old one, which had several broken keys! It's pretty snazzy really. My Mum and Step-Dad also got me a new, much more advanced, camera. It's so cute and it's a lovely cherry red colour, which as you'll understand, I appreciate. The pictures are so clear, and it's just amazing. I haven't got round to reading the instructions to either yet though!

I'm looking forward to using both of these amazing presents to improve Paige of Fashion in the new year. I'm hoping to do a lot more outfit posts, since the photos will be much better quality. I'm also going to start blogging regularly again soon. I've been super busy recently, but will certainly make more time in the next few weeks.

Here are some pictures from the day:


 
Foamy snow! I don't really know what I'm doing in the second picture...
 

Three Christmas trees (from left to right - Mum's, dad's and Nan's)


Odd socks, of course. I got them as a gift - a pack of 6 with no pairs!


Again, I hope you've all had a superb day!

I'll be back soon, I promise.
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment