Wednesday 15 October 2014

Marbled

I vividly remember my Mum buying a marble work surface for our kitchen when I was about 8. Mainly I recall it so well because I couldn't understand her utter exaltation about it being installed. To me it was just a work surface. And I didn't get why anyone would spend money on one when they could buy sweets or Hannah Montana's new CD instead. Nonetheless, she adored it. Sometimes I think she looked at it more lovingly than she looked at my brother and I!

Aside from that kitchen work surface (my Mum was devastated when we moved house six months later) marble has been rather inconsequential in my life. That is until I was spontaneously struck by just how beautiful marble prints are a few weeks ago. It only took me seeing a single shirt in a white and grey marble pattern to become utterly obsessed and looking up just where I can buy a whole wardrobe of the print. There's something gorgeously refined about it.

 BZR dress in Marble print - £85 ASOS // Marble iPhone case - £14 cafepress.co.uk // Marble Skirt - Zara originally and now found online // Peg Trousers in printed marble scuba - ASOS £35 // Chiffon vest - £14.99 H&M // Wood Wood Berdine shorts in marble - £29 ASOS // Warehouse marble effect sunglasses - £4.50 ASOS


And on that note, I'm happy to unveil my new, very marbled, blog theme!
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. Those trousers are GORGEOUS seriously what perfect picks and a print I wouldn't normally go for either xxx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete