Thursday 19 February 2015

Tibi A/W 2015

If there's one way in which my wardrobe has changed over the past year or so, it has simplified. Not only has it shrunk, but embellishments are almost all gone and cuts are usually sleek yet oversized. Opulence just doesn't inspire me anymore. I think it's probably this adoration of minimal designs that made me fall so deeply in love with the Tibi A/W 2015 collection that debuted at NYFW.







 

Whilst the designs are undeniably minimal, Amy Smilovic managed to incorporate cozy textures in with the simple tones and shapes. Which makes it a whole lot easier for a lover of all things sleek to keep warm in the winter. And I for one am not going to complain about thick knits and fur linings! Not only that, but the colour palette is my idea of perfection. Greys, blacks, navy and the occasional pale hue mean that nothing detracts from the beautiful cuts of the pieces. I'm not so sure bare legs would be suitable for winter in snowy kent, but who said fashion shows have to be completely realistic?

Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these looks,Tibi's collection is minimal but so cool and wearable!
    Feel free to check out our latest Fashion Week post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/london-fashion-week-aw15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete