Sunday 8 February 2015

Wishlist: our third Birthday and my eighteenth

Fist things first, I'm back! After my hiatus which I've spent regaining my writing mojo and gathering inspiration, I am officially back on my blogging game. I can't even tell you all how excited I am to be talking to you again. I've also decided that from now on, in order to stay on top of my studies, I will be doing about one post a week. Well, that's the plan at least. Knowing me, I'll end up being unable to contain myself and will go back to posting every other day. I guess we'll see.

More importantly though - It's Paige of Fashion's third birthday today! I can practically hear you all turning up the music and letting off party poppers through my laptop screen. Seriously though, this is a huge moment for me. I'll be honest, when I started blogging I would never had thought it would last long. Especially not three whole years. But Paige of Fashion is like my baby and I feel as though it has grown with me throughout the time I've been in the blogging universe. So, a massive thank you to those of you that have been reading since day one, and those of you that have joined me recently.

On the topic of birthdays, not only is my little corner of the internet three this month, but I turn 18! You can all mark the date in your calendars - The 16th. I thought that for my first post back I would do my favourite kind of post, a wishlist!



1. Naked 3 palette // 2. Michael Kors Selma bag in Grey - £315 at House of Fraser //  
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy - £55 at House of Fraser //  4. Spike necklace - £35 at Topshop // 
5. Ralph for Women - £54 at Debenhams // 
6. Eleanor and Park book - £6.39 at Waterstones 

Of course I'm not really imagining I'll get a Michael Kors bag... but a girl can dream! 

Bethany Paige X 

No comments:

Post a Comment