Saturday 28 April 2012

Let the sun shine.

I can't wait for summer, even though the weather at the moment suggests it's a long time away. And what comes with summer? Summer clothes! Excuse me whilst I get way too excited. Sandals, skirts and shorts, pretty much my three favorite fashion items, are acceptable once again. Goodbye winter knits and thick wooly tights, hola sunshine.

Here’s my summer shopping list:

Marble Print V Back Maxi Dress, £36.00 from Topshop: This dress is so yummy. I can see it with some sky scraper wedges and maybe a low slung leather back pack. Plus it ticks of the pastel summer trend. What's not to love? 


Tie die slip £26 from Topshop: This dress is just asking for some rugged accessories, a chunky gold necklace, tons of stacked rings, and a pair of black and gold high heeled booties. Winner.

Lace shorts £19.99 from H&M: so cute! I just think these are adorable... that is all. 

Mirror print tee £32 from Miss Selfridge: Well someone's been doing there research on what's hot this summer, mirror print! Love this tee, all it needs is a pair of denim shorts and simple makeup.



Crochet plastic mac £56 from Topshop: There's something very Louis Vuitton about this mac and the colour is oh-so-perfect. Not only that but it's great as protection against those typical summer showers that try hard to ruin our looks.

Red maxi skirt £30 Topshop: It's chilled out but in a stylish way, and pays homage to the luxury sport trend without being too full on. Gorgeous no?


Metallic shorts £29.99 from H&M: They're high-waisted and they're metallic. I need them!



Black high top trainers £49 from Miss Selfridge: Not my usual choice, but there's something about these shoes that I adore. Once again a nod to the sporty trend and they would look amazing with some shorts. Plus they have studs, another huge trend this summer.

Leather backpack £30 from Topshop: It'll go with pretty much anything and is so gorgeous. Plus big enough to fit your sun cream in! 


I better get saving! 

Thanks for reading guys, 
Bethany Paige x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment