Thursday 14 March 2013

Two small favours

Paige of Fashion officially has a Facebook page (Applause, streamers, celebratory dancing)!


I finally got round to creating the page after much contemplation this week and I'm really looking forward to getting it completely up and running! That's where you guys come into it, I'm asking you the small favour of perhaps popping over to Facebook and giving Paige of Fashion a like. It really would mean a huge amount to me. I'll be regularly updating to give you information with new blog material as well as sneak peaks at future blog posts and other exciting opportunities. So this is your chance to get even more involved with Paige of Fashion, to like, share and comment to your heart's content! Click here to become a fan. 



I have another small favour to ask you before you go back to your evening, one that will also only take a minute I promise! If you're a fan of my blog and enjoy the posts, it would be amazing if you could vote for me in The Company Blogger Awards under "best teen blog". It's really simple just click here and paste my link in the "blog URL" box. It's so quick and easy but would mean the absolute world to me! 

Have any of you got Facebook pages? I'd love to become a fan if you do, let me know in the comments! 

Thanks for reading, 
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment