Wednesday 4 September 2013

OOTD: Back to school

After a ten week long summer holiday the day finally arrived - My first day of sixth form. As I mentioned in a few posts previously, I'm fortunate enough to be attending a school in which year 12s and 13s don't have a uniform. I'm basically living every teen fashion blogger's dream, right?! So, regardless of the fact that I had to say goodbye to my truly fantastic summer holiday, having the opportunity to express myself through clothes everyday somewhat softened the blow. 

For my back to school OOTD I had to balance both comfort and of course a stylish first impression! I used my 90s "Mom jeans" as the base of the outfit. I then wore my new grey, silk effect, vest with my Kimono as the main focus layered over the top. On my feet I wore black running style trainers, which are obviously extremely comfortable but also great at adding a touch of modernity to the outfit. To finish the look was my vintage Casio watch. 



Jeans - thrifted, vest - Primark, kimono - Primark, 
trainers - Primark, Watch - Casio




I hope you all enjoyed your first days back or are looking forward to them if they're still to come!

Bethany Paige X

2 comments: