Sunday 24 November 2013

1 Month to go

In exactly a month it will be Christmas Eve (cue screams from those of us perhaps a little too old to be as excited as we are). That means that in a month's time, it will be a matter of hours before children every where - and by children I mean anybody willing to embrace the Christmas spirit as I will be - will wake up and set eyes on their stocking. There's nothing as wondrous as seeing it go from empty to bulging over night, even if we no longer have a portly fellow in red to thank these days.

I've always thought that stockings or small gifts are one of the best parts of Christmas. The tiniest of presents can range from being humorously ironic to heartbreakingly thoughtful and they're all packed within a rather large sock. It's basically a fashion blogger's dream!

Since we are a mere month away from the night before Christmas, I thought I'd create a festive wishlist post of things I would love to either find in my stocking, or put in someone else's.




1) Whatever Beanie, Etsy £7.91
As you probably know already, I'm quite the clueless enthusiast and also an avid lover of beanies. So, as you're likely to have figured out, this "whatever" printed beanie appears to have been manufactured in my dreams. I suppose it would keep me warm in the chilly weather too, although that's less important than its style credentials!

2) Horse print knickers, Topshop £4
My mother always finds some pair of comedy knickers to sneak into my stocking and make me laugh. Somehow though, these horse print briefs are so dorky that they become cool, is that possible?

Maybe I'm just dorky .

3) Luxury Pud Bath Bomb, Lush  £3.40 
I quite like the idea of being able to smell the beauty oozing out of my stocking before I've even opened it, thanks to this Lush bath bomb! I'm always drawn in by their cosmetics and this Christmas pud themed bomb is no exception. I'm relaxed just thinking about it.

4)Check scarf, Topshop  £14.00
I can't help but feel my parents would jump at the opportunity of having me wrap up a little warmer in the winter months. So, if I'm going to do so, I may as well do so in style and in my favourite print. 

5)Velvet trim socks, Topshop £3.50
I always want cute socks, so I would certainly be happy to find these festive velvet trim ones from Topshop in my stocking on Christmas morning. I think most girls would.

6) Lipstick in Inhibition, Topshop £8
When winter comes around, darker shades of lip colour do the same. Little makeup bits are always a cute stocking filler, right?

7) As If bracelet, Etsy £3.80
As if this isn't the cutest bracelet I've ever seen! Once again, a Clueless quote steals my heart and I suddenly need something I didn't even know existed last week.

8) "You're a virgin who can't drive" Clueless phone case, Etsy  £10.50
This is the final Clueless themed gift, I promise. But out of all of them, it's probably the one I adore the most. I don't think it needs too much explaining, I just love it.

9) Disty ring multi pack, Topshop £6
Yes, I already have a sizeable ring collection. Yes, I still want more. Yes, these are the perfect little things to do the job.

10) Hamsa palm necklace, Kukee £1
I've been going through a bit of a boho/hippy phase at the moment, so this Hamsa palm necklace simply sung to me. As far as jewellery goes, you can't really turn your nose up at £1 either - perfect stocking filler price.

11) Unicorn iron on, Ebay  £2.29
To cut quite a long story short, once upon a time I saw a denim jacket covered in unicorns when on an expedition to Camdem. I trawled the internet and couldn't find one like it, so as a result I resolved to DIY my own. That's why I have iron on unicorns in my dream stocking, it's not (entirely) random!

12)Moon and stars above the knuckle ring, Kukee £1.50
Another inexpensive stocking filler here that would  fit effortlessly into my ever expanding ring collection and into my current obsession with "hippy" styles.

13) Titanium Aura chunky necklace, Kukee £10
Kukee are serving this festive wishlist well! This is that kind of necklace that can take an outfit from boring to stylish instantly, which I'm sure means it would make any girl smile on the 25th of December.

Father Christmas, I promise I've been good this year!
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. I love this, I've always wanted to know how you make these wishlists, is there like a website or something? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Skye! I'm sure there is a website to do this sort of thing and I know that a lot of bloggers use things like polyvore, but I personally just use Publisher and then when I save it I make sure it's in picture format so I can upload it :)

      Delete