Sunday 3 November 2013

50 shades

When people ask me what my favourite colour is, I often find it hard to produce an answer. A 9 year old Beth would've had no such hesitation. I'm sure the word "pink" would've left her mouth possibly before the question had even been finished (I did enjoy living up to that young female stereotype)! Yet, 7 years later and I can't respond with such certainty. Granted, I have been partial to the pale pinks of Louis Vuitton and Roksanda Ilincic this season, but whether that warrants, therefore, the crowning of pink as my favourite colour is questionable. In actual fact, there is another colour which I favour at the moment, but at its mention it can cause quite the controversy. Who would've thought that such a innocent answer could evoke such a shocked response?

"Grey? How can grey be your favourite colour?"

Yes, you read that correctly. I am absolutely head over heals in love with grey. I have a colour crush on that which is usually ignored or branded as "dull". Judge away my fellow fashion bloggers, as I do not chose the neon yellows or duck egg blues of the colour charts but instead the simple, and to me altogether more appealing, light grey.



I hope you all had a lovely Sunday,
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment