Saturday 28 March 2015

The end of a beautiful era

I'm just going to say it - I'm no longer going to be updating Paige of Fashion. I'm not deleting my first little corner of the internet (I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that) but I've reached a point in my life where I feel like it's a time for change and it just seems right to move on in the blogging world.

I love Paige of Fashion and all of my readers more than I can even say and I owe you all so much. Thank you for being the wonderful, supportive people that you are. The past three years submerged in the world of fashion blogging have been simply beautiful. The truth is though that over the past few months writing about clothes has become harder for me and at times even tedious. I didn't want to stop posting entirely, so I cut down my weekly post number. I tried so hard to become obsessed with this area of blogging again. As much as I still love it and respect everyone who can write about it, I just don't adore putting pieces together about fashion anymore. And what's the point in doing something you can't put your heart and soul into?

Maybe I'll be back at some point in the future. Maybe it will be sooner than I can ever imagine because I'll end up missing it way too much. But for the time being, consider this my last post. Instead, I have moved home and you can find my ramblings over on curlyandwordy.blogspot.co.uk (yes, don't worry I'm not completely gone). My new blog will be more about the inside of my head and social issues, although fashion will probably make its way into the proceedings at some point!

I know this isn't goodbye because I follow most of you on other social media platforms and for those of you that don't already follow me, I'm @curlyandwordy on pretty much everything. I'm most active on twitter and instagram though. My handles will logically be changing soon but I'll edit this post as and when. I just want to stay in contact with all of you amazing people!

Thank you again for the past three years. Paige of Fashion has been my therapy, my hobby and my addiction.

Bethany Paige X


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete