Wednesday 2 May 2012

Americana.


American flags are everywhere this season, including Ke$ha’s face as seen on the latest cover of V Magazine.





This was the inspiration for my latest post, because it made me realise just how frequently I’ve been seeing stars and stripes. Everybody wants a pair of those American flag shorts, whether from Topshop or Primark, and it seems like this flag is causing a bit of a stir among the high-streets of England. So what’s the big deal? I don’t understand, there's just something about these clothes that make them so very lovable. 
All I know is that I need these three bits of gorgeous: 



















£34 Topshop                                                                                          £12 Topshop 



£109.99 Newlook 



Someone get me to LAX as soon as possible. 


Thanks for reading guys, 
Bethany Paige x












No comments:

Post a Comment