Monday 29 October 2012

Current obsessions.

It’s a sad fact that I’ll probably never be able to afford all of the clothes that I would love to have. Still, day by day my wish list grows and I can only hope that I’ll manage to secure a small percentage of the items into my wardrobe at some point in the future. It’s been a while since I’ve done a post purely dedicated to my current high street lusts so I thought I’d take this opportunity to dive right in and show you all a selection of them.


Topshop:




Silk Kimono - £45, domed sleeve coat - £175, Quilted sweater - £45, Pattern boots - £70

ASOS:
 

Metallic skirt - £75, Cross jumper (Freak of nature) - £45, loose embroidery shirt - £60, brocade Chelsea boots - £50

Urban outfitters:



 Neon satchel (Cambridge satchel company) - £110, Casio gold watch - £40, High low dress (sparkle and fade) - £42, Tartan skirt (vintage renewal) - £35



A girl can dream right?

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

12 comments:

  1. love everything xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection, adore those asos metallics and brocade.
    x
    http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally added that floral kimono to my TOPSHOP cart, hahahh! its so nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Glad you got something from reading! Thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Nice! That cross jumper from ASOS is really pretty! I'm dying to own one. I'm planning to make a DIY of it. Haha! I find your blog really interesting to read. You're very good in blogging. More power to you! xoxo

    fayebonilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete