Tuesday 25 June 2013

Feng shui

If you're a regular visitor here at Paige of Fashion, you probably noticed what you're about to read as soon as you opened this post. Never the less, I'll tell you anyway - I've had a bit of a blog clear out and redecoration!

Truth be know, I was just a little bored. Since I've been blogging for almost a year and a half now with no change whatsoever regarding layout - except perhaps the introduction and later expulsion of some buttons - I think it was time for a bit of a change. As you can see, the logo has morphed into a mint coloured beauty and that colour scheme now continues throughout. I for one love it!

I also decided that today would be the perfect opportunity to branch out Paige of Fashion. You can now stay in touch through Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and a few other social networking sites. So feel free to like, share, follow and pin away! (Top right of page)

Never fear, despite all of the changes made today, the content of Paige of Fashion will continue in the same way. Yes, you're still going to have to put up with my fashion ramblings!

I hope you all had a suitably summery day!
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment