Saturday 5 July 2014

Wishlist: An Ode to Grey

I promise I'm trying my best to blog about something other than my utter adoration of grey, but at the moment it seems impossible! The fashion segment of my brain is simply permeated with the colour, meaning that basically everything I'm loving at the moment is equally as saturated in grey. Its sleek minimalism and effortlessness seems to be endlessly enticing for me, whether in the form of sport luxe sweaters or as a softer take on the biker jacket. From swimming costume to coat and everything in between, if it's in grey, it's probably winning in my books!




Maybe this mammoth wishlist will have got the obsession out of my system and I'll be capable of blogging about another colour soon! Or maybe not.

Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment