Saturday 15 March 2014

A skirt, some slips-ons and sandals

I told myself I wasn’t going to spend anything. That it would just be a window shopping trip with two of my favourite ladies. Just a wander around my local high street to have a bit of fun. If you’re a fashion blogger (or most females in fact), you’ve probably got the ending. Yes, I did spend something. It wasn’t just a window shopping trip. But hey, it was with two of my favourite ladies and it was fun. So, fulfilling half of my expectations isn’t too bad, right?

As per usual, the beauty and low pricing of Primark drew me in and I left with a new skirt and two pairs of shoes. Do I regret it? Nope. If anything, at least it gives me an excuse to talk to all of you about it.
Firstly, this skirt. I came close to putting it back after deciding firmly on the shoes but I couldn’t quite do it. My frugal side was saying that I should save the money and do without it, but my fashion blogger side was listing its positives: It can be worn in summer, I can wear it to sixth form, it’s asymmetric and I’ve wanted one for ages. In short, the fashion blogger side was more persuasive. And more fun.



Firstly, this skirt. I came close to putting it back after deciding firmly on the shoes but I couldn’t quite do it. My frugal side was saying that I should save the money and do without it, but my fashion blogger side was listing its positives: It can be worn in summer, I can wear it to sixth form, it’s asymmetric and I’ve wanted one for ages. In short, the fashion blogger side was more persuasive. And more fun. 




I have wanted a pair of slip on trainers like this ever since I went to LFW. Prior to that I didn’t really see the appeal because I’m not such an overly-casual shoe person unless the situation involves running trainers. But when paired with an asymmetric skirt (hang on a minute…) the lady wearing them at Sommerset House looked gorgeous. I also missed the opportunity to buy a pair in Madrid as they were a size too small so when I saw these for just £3 I couldn’t resist.



Finally, and most excitingly, possibly the most divine shoe/sandal/boot things ever! I saw this pair on Boohoo and fell in love but couldn’t really justify spending so much money on them since I bought another pair of black shoes last month (here). Thank you Primark for providing the solution. For £14 these are undeniably an absolute bargain. They will literally not be leaving my feet for the next month or so. Even whilst I’m in bed.

Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!


Bethany Paige X 

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW those boots & that skirt- I LOVE! Perfect picks lovely xxxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is sooo gorgeous and will be perfect for summer, sorry if i missed it but where is it from? :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete