Thursday 29 May 2014

OOTD: Ain't no wifey

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm cooler than I actually am. If we're honest with ourselves, reality can suck from time to time and it's nice to pretend for a while that you're a fashion icon, when in reality you go to your local secondary school and are far from being Alexa Chung! Equally, I often chose clothes that I'm probably not quite "street" enough (saying that alone was a little embarrassing, wasn't it?) to pull off. But I pretend I am. The way I see it, if you believe it yourself, everybody else will too. Or at least you'll be too busy to realise that they don't.

So, yes, I am wearing an "ain't no wifey" t-shirt. Yes, I am wearing dollar sign earrings. Yes, I did shoot this OOTD and then go and have a nice cup of tea with two sugars.






Shoes - Topshop // Skirt - Primark // Top - eBay // Sheer jacket - H&M //
Glasses - thrifted // Bag - thrifted // Earrings - New Look // Lipstick - H&M

Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment