Friday 6 June 2014

Like a Moss

Let's be honest, we've all wanted to be Kate Moss at some point. There's no reason to deny it. She's just so effortlessly cool it's hard not to lust over aspects of her life, even if just a little.

It was this adoration (obsession) that made me search the web after seeing possibly the most amazing T-Shirt on Instagram. It was styled up with a pair of high waisted shorts and Jeffrey Campbell style cleated heels and I fell in love with it right there and then. I mean, it said "like a Moss" on it, how was I supposed to resist? It took me basically a whole evening to finally find it and when I did it was a little more pricey than I would usually spend. By that point though, I had already fallen for it.

It cost £22 but Jenn from Cordelia did include a pack of love heart sweets in my package which softened the blow somewhat. The whole package was just adorable. Plus, it is absolutely amazing quality and considering how much I have worn it already (it's a little embarrassing, really) I'd say that it's certainly worth the money.




Cordelia over on bigcartel has some really cool t-shirts for laid back days. Or every day in my case. So, definitely go and check it out and make sure you let me know if you buy anything! 

Bethany Paige X

3 comments:

  1. We absolutely love this post Beth, so happy to hear you like your Cordelia Tshirt! �� love Jenn from Cordelia www.cordelia.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! Love this shirt, you're a hero for finding it, I keep coveting it from your Instagram posts! xxx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! It was totally worth the effort! xxx

      Delete