Sunday 29 June 2014

Summer Aestetic

Okay, summer and floor length black kimonos aren't exactly synonymous. But whilst most people are dreaming of pastel colours and floral prints this June, my summer mind is unavoidably drawn to the more minimal things in life. I'm lusting after anything grey, anything cleated and anything that creates clean lines. It's almost as though my subconscious wants to merge 80s track runner and 90s grunge band together whilst maintaining a strictly black, white and grey colour scheme. I don't know where such an aesthetic spawned from, but I plan on embracing it from messy bun to 6 inch chunky heel.


Runner shorts - £18 Topshop // Cropped tee - £8 Topshop // Cleated heals - £35 LaModa // Premium back pack - £65 Topshop // floor length kimono - £18 Boohoo 


Can we make summer and floor length black kimonos synonymous? 
Bethany Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment