Monday 16 July 2012

Rihanna for River Island.

Two of my favourite fashion Rs - Rihanna and River Island - are combining to form a fashion mega power. River Island announced on Facebook earlier today, that Rihanna is going to be designing her first clothes line for them in spring 2013. I’m so excited, I mean imagine the beauty that will be created. RiRi is one of my fashion icons, so honestly this is some of the best news I’ve heard all year. The idea of having to wait so long for it though…How will I cope?! The lady herself always talks about her love of British fashion, just think about the video for “we found love”, so I’m really hoping there will be some punk influences in there. Washed out denim, studs and leather? Yes please. Then there’s her 80’s “What’s my name”/ “rude boy” style as well, which I’d love to see make a subtle appearance. In fact, I’m pretty sure which ever style she goes for, it’ll be simply amazing.
















Wow, I went a bit over board with the pictures there...oh well!

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige x

2 comments:

  1. So excited to hear this! Rihanna has amazing style and I can't wait to see what she designs :)
    xo, Llana
    http://stylebombjournal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's going to be great :) Thanks for reading Llana ! XX

      Delete