Tuesday 31 July 2012

Another bargain beauty.

Happy Tuesday my lovelies! Hope you’re all doing well. It’s rainy outside today, and it feels like the British summer may have come and gone all to soon. There’s only one positive to the fact that it’s starting to get a bit chilly, and that’s the fact that I recently bought the perfect jacket for the job. As usually is the case, I got it whilst out thrifting and fell in love. They say you can't buy love, but at £4.50 for this jacket, I'd have to disagree! It was a little too big though and so I had to make some basic alterations using a sewing machine.



 I’m wearing it for the first time today and feel like I’m in a designer label. I think it’s all in the cut, and that makes it feel really expensive. I’m wearing it with a white midi skirt, but for a more relaxed look I know it’ll work with shorts or jeans really well too. I love the over-sized fit it has and the fact that it has shoulder pads giving an even more exaggerated outline.The print is what caught my eye to start with. It’s a stand out piece and the busy pattern means that even with the more muted colours it still looks unique. Another bonus is its ability to be worn buttoned up or down, meaning that it should be perfect for when the weather gets even colder. I can see this beauty lasting me all the way through autumn and beyond.

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X


11 comments:

  1. this looks lovely! also, i totally ordered a camo jacket today, it's totally your fault you made me need one :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Haha, sorry! l take that as a big compliment though ;) glad you ordered it, I'm sure you won't regret it :D you'll look fab xxxx

      Delete
  2. The jacket looks great, I can't believe you bought it at that price..it's a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following u dear!
    <3 please follow me back
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I followed you back, you're blog is great :) X

      Delete
  4. THAT IS A VERY COOL PIECE!!!
    XX



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty jacket :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete