Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas for the one who...

We are well and truly into December now. That means that for most of you, trees will be up, the sound of Slade will be filling your house and quite a few mince pies will have been consumed already whilst wrapping gifts and writing cards. At least, I hope it's not just me! Plus, if you're anything like me - which most of you will be if you're fellow fashion bloggers - you've already thought about what you will be wearing over the festive period.

Christmas day is always a tricky one. Whether you want to go full on glamour and sparkle brighter than your tree or stay nice and cosy whilst the weather is the opposite, is quite the clothing conundrum. Either way, I try to make whatever I wear on the 25th of December extra special, because it's my favourite time of the year!

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing for certain yet, despite the numerous ideas bubbling away in my fashion loving brain, but I thought it would be nice to create a few festive outfit ideas for every kind of Christmas person.


Topshop: shirt - £25, socks - £10, shorts - £12, headband - £10 


Nasty Gal: Dress- $68 
Topshop: Necklace - £16.50, midi ring - £5.50, shoes - £65 

Topshop: Skirt - £50, top - £35,  shoes - £65, lipstick in ruthless - £8


Topshop: Coat - £79, boots - £88, jeans - £60, jacket - £350, scarf - £14, sweater - £29

Which is your favourite outfit? 
Bethany Paige X


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I like the glam and PJ's one! Such an original, unique post- great to read xxx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you Jessica, that means a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed it xxx

      Delete