Sunday 19 January 2014

The Best of Kate

A few days ago, Croydon born and super model Kate Moss turned 40, as hard as that may be to believe. I planned on doing a celebratory post on the 16th but unfortunately numerous things got in my way - Thank you A-Levels. It seemed like such a waste of an opportunity to drool over pictures (90s pictures in particular) of everyone's girl crush, Miss Moss, so I decided to create a belated birthday post reminiscing over my favourite Kate based pictorial moments. Better late than never, right? Especially when these beautiful images are involved in the equation!



Kate, looking youthful at just 14 for her first shoot with Storm

 


Portraits of Kate 1990s 



1992 Calvin Klein 



1993 Calvin Klein   


1993 First Vogue cover and featured editorial 


1993 with Miss Campbell 



1993 In Under Exposure by Corinne Day for Vogue 
1997 Vogue shoot



John Galliano Catwalk 1997 
Carat Kate 2000 



19th Vogue Cover 2005 




2007 Kate shoot 



Hope and Glory 2008 


Kate Does Playboy 2013 

What's your favourite Moss moment?
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Kate is so ridiculously beautiful and you've got some of her best shots here. I featured her a fair bit in my latest art project because the woman is a muse! xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete