Thursday 7 August 2014

OOTD: Just add sunshine

I think it's safe to say that I'm more than a tad obsessed with my faux Birkenstocks. Since buying them a couple of weeks ago I've worn them at least a million times (or seven times if you want to be pernickety about it). Aside from being unbelievably comfortable, they have allowed me to dip my toe into one of the biggest, and least expected, trends of the summer. Hooray for shoes so ugly they become beautiful!

For this OOTD I paired the sliders with my favourite midi skirt - a white pleated affair - and my new pink crop top. Accessories wise I went for my white structured backpack, huge round sunglasses and a white bunny ear scrunchie. Just add sunshine. 






Sliders - Primark // Skirt - Thrifted // Bag - New Look // 
Top - Stradivarius // Sunglasses - Primark // Scrunchie - Primark

Have a lovely weekend,
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. What a GORGEOUSSS outfit one of my absolute faves xxx

    ReplyDelete