Thursday 9 August 2012

A girl can only dream...

If I had all the money in the world I’d happily buy a wardrobe full of designer gear, and top it up daily. Unfortunately I’m not rich, and am in fact on a teenage budget. In other words, I can only afford to buy clothes that are available on the British high-street, and sometimes even that’s a stretch!  Never the less, a girl can only dream.  Trust me I do dream. A lot. So that’s what these posts are going to be about: all of the clothes and accessories that I love, but heartbreakingly will never have. The plan is that I’ll put post like these up quite regularly as a way of venting my day dream addiction to designer labels. Let’s begin.


Gold pleated Gucci skirt.


Jeffrey Campbell Cat print lita boots


A-morir floral sunglasses.


Thanks for reading guys,

Bethany Paige X






10 comments: