Sunday 5 August 2012

River Island have it in the bag.

You know that heart breaking moment when you find something in a shop, fall in love, and then realise that you don’t have enough money to get it? The amount of times I face that kind of heart ache is crazy. The most recent of the many times this has happened was due to one of the best bags I’ve ever seen from River Island. At £40 though, and me being on a teenage budget, it’s pretty impossible for me to get my hands on it. Still, there’s no harm in dreaming.  It’s a patch work tote, with a mix of  fabrics including leopard print, paisley, and tartan. It doesn’t sound too great, but trust me, in this case pattern clashing really works. Plus it’s pretty big (37cm by 31cm) meaning that it’s the perfect bag for girls like me who pack for every eventuality. Also, it has three roomy sections, two of which can be buttoned up. It’s not like it’s a one season wonder either, it could carry me (and all of my daily essentials) right through autumn/winter and beyond. Oversized bags are the way forward this coming autumn, so it truly is just perfect. I usually focus on clothes, so for me to be so caught up on a bag is huge. I’m hoping that by the time I’ve saved up the money I need, it won’t have left the shops. My fingers, toes, legs, arms and lips (if that’s even possible) will be crossed!


Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

8 comments:

  1. hahaha, i know that feeling very well. Very cute unique bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the worst?! haha ! and thanks, I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Love this bag! Nice pick :)

    Great blog! Glad I checked it out

    Thanks for commenting on mine really appreciate it x

    http://holliegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's really no problem, your blog is great :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. that bag is amazing! love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this bag is really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Absolutely love it :) thanks for reading!

      Delete