Friday 10 August 2012

Jewellery haul.

Today I visited my Auntie and spent a few hours with her and her adorable dog, Fergus. Every time I see her she seems to have envelopes full of amazing jewellery for me that she doesn’t want anymore, and today was no exception. I think she just buys beautiful pieces but can’t find the time to wear them all and so gives them to family members. As you can imagine, it’s the perfect situation for me to be in! In total she gave me 6 rings, 2 broaches, 9 pairs of earrings, 4 necklaces, and a watch. Some of them were new and others she'd had for years.

Here are some of my favourites:



Silver above the nuckle nail ring with cut put pattern.



Gold pin broach flower with pearls.


Large jewel earrings in silver casing
.


Silver watch with pearl face and roman numerals.


I also got some gorgeous necklaces, but couldn't put the pictures up as they really didn't do them justice. I spent the whole afternoon cleaning the jewellery with a toothbrush, now that's dedication!

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X




2 comments:

  1. the things looks very amazing and your blog is very good. maybe we can follow each other? keep and touch! :3

    http://beauthi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete