Wednesday 7 August 2013

200 blog posts and counting

On the 7th of November last year I ended my post with the words “Here's to another 100”. If you've been a Paige of Fashion reader for quite some time, plus you have a rather amazing memory, you may well know that I was referring to blog posts.  I had just reached the milestone of having written 100 of the things! Sure enough, 9 months later and I’m yet again celebrating a similar, yet perhaps even more rewarding event. I have indeed reached the big 200!



Again, I can only look back at the many hours I've spent writing about one of my biggest loves and wonder what I would have done for the past year and half without Paige of Fashion. Despite the fact that I came into the world of blogging utterly unaware of the huge effect it would have on me, it’s undeniable that it now lies as one of my top priorities. When I’m not constructing posts I'm planning, or researching or in some way thinking about them! I suppose that says a lot about the extent to which I enjoy what I do.

On top of the obvious fact that it provides me a lot of enjoyment, I feel that writing for Paige of Fashion has also made me grow as a person. Since reaching my 100th post my writing style has been further solidified and I feel confident in the way that I express my views. I’m less afraid to say what I think, which previously wasn't the case. I feel as though through writing I’m able to be very truthful about what I like, and occasionally dislike, regarding fashion as well as some other topics too. On top of that, I know that as a community all of you beautiful bloggers are always open to hearing the opinions of others, mine included!

I truly have met some of the most amazing people through blogging, even though it’s not face to face. I can’t help but feel like I’m part of a very large (and very fashionable) family! So over 200 followers, a lot of comments and even more page views later, my biggest thanks lie with you all. To those of you that have been reading since the beginning or have only just followed a few days ago, thank you for your help in making Paige of Fashion what it is today.

I could ramble on about how amazing it is to be a blogger and how wonderful you all really are forever, but I get the feeling that a few months down the line I will be writing something similar for when I reach the 300 blog post mark. Let’s just say that I can’t see my blogging days being over any time soon!

Bethany Paige X

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 200 posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I always love reading your posts Bethany, I envy how you can write so well hehe*-* Good luck too, I'm certain your blog will only grow bigger if you keep going! ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! Awh that's really sweet of you to say, I feel my writing has got a lot better over the past year! Thank you :) xx

      Delete