Saturday 17 August 2013

OOTN: All black everything

Last week I posted about the fact that I had been invited to a party with a rather strict dress code - "All black everything". As a mentioned at the time, this sent me into a bit of a frenzy! Desperate to find a fabulous LBD that would stand out, I originally began hunting online for an outfit especially for the event. This was before I remembered a French Connection number which I've had hidden in my wardrobe for at least a year without wear (how this happened I'm not quite sure).

As soon as I rediscovered the long sleeved black mini dress, I suddenly had a moment of fashion clarity and knew exactly what to pair it with! I wasn't going to pass up an oppurtunity to wear my Lita boots now was I? I also added my oversized woven clutch with black leather trim and gold clasp - although this did perhaps slightly bend the rules - to carry all of my essentials, camera included.

As promised, here are some OOTN pictures which were quickly snapped on the way: 


Dress - French connection, boots - Truffle Shuffle, clutch (bellow) - Primark


 The beautiful Kelsie and myself

 The stunning Shana and myself

I suppose it goes without saying that the heels were removed half way through the night to allow for dancing, but still, prior to that I absolutely adored this look!

I hope you're all having a nice weekend, 
Bethany Paige X


4 comments: