Sunday 11 August 2013

OOTD: My summer shorts

You know those items in your wardrobe that you go through phases of wearing almost constantly? Those pieces that it pains you to put in the wash because you know you'll have to go a significant amount of time without them? Well, these grey shorts are one of those items! 

Over the past month I've blended them into numerous outfits because they are truly the best pair of summer shorts I own. On top of being possibly the comfiest thing in my wardrobe, they're unbelievably flattering (thank you high waist and long leg) and of course are also extremely versatile. Perhaps they don't seem like the normal fashion basic, after all the style tends to lend itself more towards the gym than the streets, but they seem to work as a surprisingly stylish staple. 

Considering the amount of times I've pulled these on over the last four weeks, it seems only right to show you one of the OOTDs! Here I've mixed the grey shorts with a simple black crop top, my sheer bomber jacket and lace up sandals. 

 Bomber - H&M, crop top - unknow, shorts - uniqlo, shoes - Topshop.




I hope you've all had a lovely weekend,
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments, really appreciate it. Am now one of your followers xx

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete