Thursday 22 August 2013

GCSE results

Cast your mind back a few months and you may well remember that for roughly 4 weeks Paige of Fashion went almost silent. As you probably realise, it takes quite a lot to keep me from blogging so as I explained at the time, my reason was a very good one - I was completing copious amounts of revision before the 21 exams I had in June! You see, I take my education very seriously and as much as it did pain me to leave it so quiet, something had to give, and that just so happened to be my blog. 

As you may know, today was GCSE results day. Apart from the "normal" nerves that everyone experiences, I had the underlining feeling that if my grades weren't all that great, I would've wasted a lot of precious blogging time! But, I'm very happy and extremely proud to say that the work paid off. I came away with 3 Bs, 8 As and even an A*! 

I felt as though I should share with you all my results so that you too could know that the weeks I spent away from blogging were not at all wasted! In fact they sent me towards this point, where within the next few weeks I will have started sixth form, and will be heading off on my next venture in life. 

Thank you all for putting up with my somewhat sporadic posting over exam period and I hope those of you that received your GCSE results today got what you were hopping for. Remember though, grades don't define a person. If you didn't get as high a set of grades as you would've liked, don't worry, just use that as your drive to improve in the future! 

Bethany Paige X

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy that you got the grades you wanted Bethany~ I had mine today as well and it went better than I expected and I'm super chuffed hehe:D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!! I just read your post too and you did so so brilliantly, well done! x

      Delete
  2. Well done those are great results, the hard work payed off! You should be very proud :) Good luck for starting Sixth Form!
    xox Niamh xox

    ReplyDelete